When will JEE Mains 2020 be held? Poll Now!

Thik h bro . Mere ko exam ki koi jaldi nhi h.
Mai to December me bhi exam dene ke liye tyar hu. Bas exam cancel na kare baki kisi din le le mere ko koi tension nhi h.

4 Likes

Sahi baat hai Bhai. Many people have already said that exam will be postponed due to COVID. But still let's wait and watch.

2 Likes

In last week of may mypat fiitjee test series was mentioning jee mains and Advanced in october,November respectively. But again it changed to that dates which were decided by hrd minister

http://chng.it/JPfJCPsWxm Sign it if you don’t want exams in July due to current situation.

Please don't cancel the exam.

Bhai cancel ka to kahi baat hi nahi chal raha hai

Jaldi se jaldi paper ho jaye sahi rahega, bavala khatam, sab apne apne college

3 Likes

This article is utterly baseless, they didn't even reach out to the HRD ministry for a comment. They are merely speculating themselves that if the cases increase they might postpone the exam.
Pure click-bait.

1 Like

comed-k exam which was scheduled on 27th June is now postponed due to hastag #postpone comedk on twitter. the authorities are acting upon the tweets!!

But new date in july has been decided too actually after this i think exams will happen in july as this date also have been given seeing other exam dates lets see what happens now central govt angry on states giving wrong tally of covid deaths in respective states

1 Like
2 Likes

Bro agar parents itna concern karenge to ho gya is saal koi bhi exam.

3 Likes

You mean koi bhi exam NAHI hoga? Ya koi bhi exam ho jaega?

Bro board exams ho jana chahiye otherwise students will feel that they didn't passed 12th and lose interest in competitive exams

The points mentioned in the SC complaint are quite true.
Wearing a mask for even 25 minutes makes anyone feel nausea. And in an exam you have to wear it for minimum of 5 hours and sometimes greater than that too.

IIITH UGEE exam

2 Likes

Even I had applied for this.
If the exam centre is in another city I am more or less doomed.

The central government has decided to conduct maharashtra board exams for 12th in a safe manner and challenged the decision of state government,while for 10th will be based on internal assessment. So board exams will happen no matter.

Even I applied for the exam but I didn’t get any mail.
Thanks for sending this .