When will JEE Mains 2020 be held? Poll Now!

It's surely based on the fact that the admit cards are supposed to be released 15 days before the exam i.e. 3rd of July.
The most assuring update has been given only by Prof. Amitabha Tripathi. He says that there's every chance of Mains getting postponed.
Anyways the MHRD is prone to release the updates as late as possible.
We can expect the confirmation in the first week of July. They can't delay it any further.
Let's get back to study till then.

4 Likes

Now a petition has also been signed on change.org that jee main and neet should be postponed to end of 2020 and another of schools shouldn't be allowed to open until vaccines are out.

1 Like

end of 2020? that is absolutely ridiculous. i hope that does not happen.

Well that petition doesn't matter at all . It's just a waste of time bro . MHRD does not cares about it

3 Likes

Maharashtra govt had put lockdown till 31st July. Moreover, all the train routes have been cancelled till 12th August....

This all means one thing, they know that it cannot be conducted but they have just contained the news....

7 Likes

Guys bitsat city allotment has been done. So i think exams will not be postponed.

Bro but no trains available . I have to travel 12 hours by train to reach my centre
There is still some chance

I think BITSAT is waiting for NTA...And anyway. The GOI has a responsibilty towards it's citizens which BITS a private organization does not

1 Like

Well is there any way to change test city now ?

My state WB has extended lockdown.Trains are cancelled till August 12.Telengana has cancelled all state exams till July 31.There is no way jee main is held on its present date.

5 Likes

Ya good point if these private colleges conducted home based exam then what as some are telling private colleges exam will be given by more students.

Same goes for me...But Only our HRD Minister knows what he will do

I think GOI must look after a common entrance exam ,i.e giving admissions into all the collages(especially private) based on JEE mains and advanced scores...

Did you get email?

Yes , message too

1 Like

I got in promotions ! ....but we can’t conclude anything now bitsat is on august and lockdown as of now is issued for only July month...

What email and message are you talking about?

they had send an E-mail regarding our test center(city) and our application number

Oh

Mr sudhir someone earlier posted his talks has mentioned that decision will be likely on 3rd July for exams.