What study materials to use for BITSAT?

I know i will not be able to get into iit,nit and iiit as i am not so able. But i want to clear bits pilani as far branch is considered mechanical i want so according to study materials that i follow is it enough,
Physics-Cengage
Chem-Cengage, Ms chouhan balaji elementary and advanced both,N awasthi, Vk jaiswal
Maths-Cengage
And at last mypat test series will it go well ?

If you are really focusing on bitsat you should go for only one book for practise and that is arihant bitsat prep guide .

Because level of questions in bitsat isn’t high at all , all that matters is your speed + there is a section for english and logical reasoning which can’t be practised by the books you mentioned . And trust me the level of english they ask is quite good .

For bitsat you need not excel in a topic , rather you should have Maximum number of topics covered to an average level

Ok

My sincere suggestion - don't go for cengage at all now for bitsat prep. Nothing other than Arihant Bitsat is needed for bitsat.. Do it properly and take some mock tests from their CD.. That should be very sufficient..

1 Like