What is the procedure for improvement exams for JEE for droppers if I got 72% and 47 marks in CBSE boards?


I am a dropper.


Following is the procedure for applying in Cbse board exams:
Application form will be available in October
Visit the official website.
Enter your Cbse roll no.
Enter your five digit school number in the second box.
In case you appeared as a private candidate, put 99999 in the box
Enter your examination centre number . Click on proceed and fill up your details.
Make the payment.
Note down your application no. And roll no.
Follow instructions on the confirmation page.