What books should i use with fiitjee's pinnacle study material for next two years?

Hello Everyone! I will be joining Fiitjee(allahabad) integrated program from the next session.I am confused about what other books should i use along with the material. My goal is to get atleast a 3-digit rank in advanced,Thank you!

Hey....
I too was a student of FITTJEE ALLAHABAD 2yr classroom prog. nad i know every Bit of them....
Ull have to thoroughly solve books other than Fiitjee packages as they they dont prove with anything else other than packages.....no dpp ques bank.....
For Physics my vote for cengage series throught prep.....
for maths Alzebra u can use cengage.
Coordinate go for Sk goel coordinate book....
for Calculus For basics and good level ques cengage....but if u want a grip over jee adv lvl calculus (Must do SAMEER BANSAL CALCULUS) it contails only ques.....
For physical u can use Narendra Awasthi, Organic MS Chauhan and inorganic can use balaji's vk jaiswal or GRB's K kumar.....

See if you are in pinnacle batch then i will suggest you some tips for better try to study some 12th calculus in 11th only as fiitjee packages of physics involves lot of calculus. When i was in 11th i was weak in physics of jee but in my drop year physics is strongest. And second try to complete 11th class as fast as possible (not full jee but typically liitle jee and liitle school syllabus) then start 12th syllabus.And when you are studying in 12th do every chapter revision of 11th like i chapter 12th studying, one chapter revision of 11th as time.Rest books are conserned then first ask your teachers of your batch as they know better how you understand. Understanding is main important all books are nearly same its student way of liking it

Physics :- cengage + irodov
Maths :- cengage
Chemistry:- Ms chauhan , V joshi , neeraj kumar

1 Like

What about theory books in chemistry? and How are the teachers there at fiitjee Allahabad?

Physical chemistry - Wiley publications book
Organic chemistry - Solomon adapted by ms chauhan
Inorganic chemistry- JD lee adpated by sudarshan guha

1 Like

Bettr not to say about FIITJEE Alld Chem department........
See I was in the CM batch..... then also they never taught inorganic chem not a bit except Bonding which was taught like a hell even ncert has more content than it was taught to us......
But Now i came to know that some good chem faculties....... have come
But one thing i wanna recommend you for sure......
Bettr Go for classroom prog and join a dummy school like Sanskar int sch,APS or any other....rather joining to Pinnacle....Becoz the Pinacvle faculties are diff than the classrom faculties and not upto the mark........

Okay thanks for your advises everyone.