Posts that you can immediately flag without thinking twice
- Posts in which personal information like email, phone number, Facebook details etc. are either asked or shared.
- Posts that are completely off-topic and has nothing to do with the thread.
(and you will be getting Rs50 Amazon voucher for this)
Posts that you shouldn't be flagging immediately
Posts that "might be looking" little off-topic but not fully off-topic.
In this case, monitor the conversation for some time. See if the off-topic conversations are crossing the limits or not. If they are crossing the limits
- You may remind them stating they are going off-topic.
- And also tag @goiit-admin
- But, please do not flag the post (because flagging the post will close the thread temporarily for 4 hours)
(If you follow above 3 steps correctly, you will be getting Rs25 Amazon voucher)
But, if they are not listening to you, even after informing them that the posts are off-topic,
- Flag the post.
(for this you will be getting Rs25 Amazon voucher)
If you have any questions/doubts regarding what to flag or what not to flag etc. feel free to post your questions below.