Should I go to ALLEN indore or FITJEE bhopal I live in bhopal

I am 12th pass now I am thinking of drop so where should I join ALLEN indore or FITJEE bhopal . I have qualified jee mains and have 90%in boards. I currently live in bhopal.

Bro, if you live in bhopal., then bhopal should be preferred option...

If you want to go to some other city.., why not go to Kota..

You should definitely stay in Bhopal, and join fiitjee centre there, if you arent going to kota, then staying in your home town will be a better option.
And fiitjee and Allen centres are almost equivalent when it comes to give good results or good number of selection, so you can join fiitjee in your home centre with no regrets

1 doubt
I want to give talentex allen which is on 13 th october in patna and i am in class 10 th so i will give exam of 10 th class and i will get admission in 11 th in kota?i will give exam in patna so can i get admission in kota ?and i have to get admission in 11 tg so i will give exam now of 10th standard?
Pls tell me

I have two options
My father asked me if i have to join fiitjee south delhi or allen kota pls give the exact answer?
Pls

@Anurag_2022 it simply depends on your priorities where you will be more comfortable the culture of delhi and kota is very much different. You will find more students like you in kota but many of them get spoil after going there whereas delhi u will be knowing it and also there is not much difference in the coaching just confirm the coaching staff, look at your priorities and select.

Good Luck for the future

Hey,Allen and FIITJEE are almost comparable in terms of result.

If you think that you have a good study environment at home and can be serious about JEE preparation then it's better to stay in Bhopal otherwise you can go to Indore.