Should I enroll for jee adv fiitjee aits

Please guide me i am a average class 12 dropout i have registered for jee main aits now i need suggestion should i give jee advanced paper too again i am repeating i am a average student as i have heard from many students that aits is very tough as compared to original jee paper or i am also thinking that this week i give both then from next week i will not give aits as it will be time waste to give every week

Please tell fast

Can you make it more clear..tbh I couldn't get you!
Have you enrolled for both jee mains and adv aits of fiitjee? Do you have an option to change aits to reso/Allen(my personal suggestion)?

It is true that AITS is of great difficulty level , but if you are enrolled for the program you can try and attempt atleast few of them .
Have you tried 2-3 tests before? It is quite true that if you are finding it demotivating and feel like you are not learning anything new out of it then for a while you can stop giving the adv tests but still slowly yet gradually try to increase your level of preparation to an extent that you atleast don’t feel like you are completely sitting idle during even tough exams

1 Like