Should I buy fiitjee rsm or not

Should I buy FIITJEE rsm or not if I have good books for jee advanced like cengage,arihant,himanshu Pandey,ncert and I also join Allen test series and I have previous year aits ppra of fiitjee

It's better to avoid too much of material..

Better to concentrate on what you have in hand.., also solve past year problems

If you are completely thorough with the theory and your regular material then I suggest you to solve RSM as solving it in time bound manner will definitely help you to improve your rank but do it only after you are thorough with theory.

I guess you have good books, so you don't need to rush behind coaching's material, as this will only ruin your preparation, take up one material and do it thoroughly. Aits of Allen is good, so you can also rely on that. And do previous year jee problems as well.

No, following so many materials create confusion and thus hampers preparation. Choose one and follow it till the last drop of knowledge it has. That's much better than following x,y,z number of books.

See the point is not just doing books. JEE preparation is not about just completing a few set of books.

If you go by this route you won't go too far... I'm telling you this by my personal experience. There is no fixed set of books that might be sufficient. It totally depends on your level of awareness about your preparation.
Don't try to do so many books. Don't you get anxiety when you see all such books together!!?
Choose one book and stick to one coaching. That's enough

JEE has a vast syllabus. It is impossible for one to complete each and every thing. The important point is that whatever you do, do it properly. Because that's what matters the most. Be confident.

All the best

1 Like