What i have done before :
- physics : previous 39 years, selected question from irodov.
- chemistry : previous 39 years, himanshu pandey.
- maths: pk Sharma, previous 39 years.
My revision strategy :
- revising all good question from the above mentioned books.
- fitjee gmp of all subjects.
- ml khanna * questions and iit jee questions.
- Solomon and fryhle organic questions, jd lee questions.
Is this enough for securing under 1000 rank in jee advance.!??
My complex no, electrochemistry, ionic equilibrium are very weak so when should i strengthen these!?
Can someone tell me where i can find previous year iit jee question papers, not topic wise but proper question papers.