Mypat test series - Should i attempt kvpy part or just jee main,advanced and bitsat tests part?

Right know i am in fiitjee droppers programme which is linked with mypat online test series for me i have bistat 2020 jee main and advanced 2020 and kvpy class 11 2018 and kvpy class 12 2019 i have query should i attempt kvpy part or just jee main,advanced and bitsat tests part ?

@abhijit_2020
I had given the MyPat KVPY Test Series last year and I don't really hold a good opinion of the same. The questions are far below the real KVPY Level and hardly test conceptual knowledge. You will mostly encounter problems you might have already seen in your JEE Prep in those tests. Moreover, its easy to score well in their KVPY Mock. The KVPY Mock test, however, will help you in your JEE Main and Advanced preparation. I doubt it will do much for KVPY though.
The BITSAT Test Series on the other hand is really good. So are some of the advanced and mains test.
PS: I am not sure if they have changed the quality of questions asked this year onwards.

4 Likes