Hey guys I really need some help in making a decision:
JEE A rank: 3698. Could get the lower branches in old IITs, and apply for branch change in the following year.
Getting CSD @ IIIT-H B.Tech + MS (5 year integrated program)
My passion is CS, and might kill for it.
For the first option, my options are:
- Biotech in IIT-D
- Meta in IIT-B (slightly unlikely)
- Meta/Civil/Aerospace in KGP
- EP/Civil/Chemical in Roorkee
- EP/Chemical in Guwahati. (Mechanical is unlikely, but may get)
- Mechanical/Electrical (not electronics) in BHU
- Civil/Meta in Madras (Aerospace/Chemical is unlikely, but may get)
For the 2nd option, it is something I'd join without pondering much if it was B.Tech only. The longer duration makes me worry. Like, what if I wouldn't want MS, but an MBA, and I wouldn't want to get both, that takes too much time.
@fog856 @Unik-Wadhwani @Anmol_Agarwal @goiit-admin @Arpit_Maheshwari