Is anyone able to do wbjee counselling

Is anyone able to do wbjee counselling. As per my rank i am eligible for both engineering and pharmacy counseling. And for counselling we need to register but at time of registration it says either your details are wrong or you are not eligible for counseling. How can this possible i tried 5 times but same problem. Neither their helpline nos are responding.

Have you uploaded all the necessary documents?
http://wbjeeb.nic.in/webinfowbjee/File/GetFile?FileId=2&LangId=P

We can upload only after Registration. I am not able to do registration.

what is your rank?

even i also had the same problem the first time

oh okay but believe me KIIT is much better than any private college in WB ..also did you come to Bengal to give the exam or was it outside WB

BTW in case you have any problem for registration just choose the counselling for WBJEE seats

It was in Wb Then my exam center was liitle far from my cousin's brother house.

Can you tell what certificate have you uploaded for date of birth certificate?

You need to upload either your original birth certificate or 10th boards marksheet.

10th boards marksheet is already uploaded what to do now ?

For dob verification you need to upload 10th admit card and not marksheet.

2 Likes

Admit card

They are asking for 10th english marks in qualification status but i was in cbse board and got score card in cgpa format .so what should i do ?

Just multiply the cgp got by 9.5 i also did same.

We have to upload the digilocker certificates or the scanned copy of original certificates?

Original certificates why you haven't got original yet ? I had uploaded original as i was a dropper ask some others also.

I have the original ones, I was just asking.