How was Sept 3 jee main papers

Maths-Easy( Some questions i couldn't solve)
Chemistry-Difficult
Physics- Easy to moderate for me
One question of physics of angle @ of collision question i couldn't solve in chem solid state of edge length wala question couldn't able to find cube of 405 pm.
In maths i couldn't find limits wala in numerical section though limits question in objective part i could solve it was easy it had properties of greatest integer and fractional part propeties.
Chem inorganic coordination questions were more than two i couldn't solve calculation of cfse energy one. From p block only orthophospric acid type molecule no of POP,PP it was asked no d block questions. Don't ignore surface Chemistry more than 2or 3 questions were asked.

3 Likes

Chemistry was not tough it was rather based on theoretical chapters, not conceptual at all.

1 Like

How many ques from block Chemistry?

I think paper for each shift differs . In some shift they ask mechanics more in some other it’s spread evenly.
Same in chem and math I guess.we can’t remember all facts from all corners .hope they ask the facts I knew ( mostly ) in tommorow

1 Like

One thing i was surprised by their masks don't know why there was no fogging in spectacles during exam by their mask.

1 Like

Numerical based question of jee i couldn't solve can anyone do it

1 Like

I did as usual i.e. choked harder than if the whole visible universe fitted in my throat...
Everything is easy for me when i sit on my chair at my house but then even easiest of things that I would've done in a blink of an eye becomes unsolvable in the examination hall.
Advices are welcome.

6 Likes

1 Like

Ok thanks for sharing

1 Like

The permutations one question i couldn't understand how to solve further

I remember these were the same words told by my friend after leaving the Examination hall.
Alas, he got into Iit roorkee and I had to take a drop.So how much are you scoring 230😏

3 Likes

This is bonus, shouldn't there be - lamda in second step how did they make it +.
1/-lamda=1/1-lamda

Anyone from 3rd September 2nd shift?

September 4 first shift checking in. My room had 24 computers in total, but only 6 students. Maximum of the seats, which all had rough sheet in front of them (so I assume they were meant for our shift), were absent. I think we should brace ourselves for absolutely crazy percentile vs rank stats this year. Only 7.5 lakh registered for the exam. From the looks of it, I would say maybe 5 lakh or something even took the exam...

1 Like

Me

Are you sure you didn't end up with the ones who were covid positive?

What answer were you getting for the multimeter question in physics?

Please tell me everyone found the 4 sept 2nd shift lengthy

I didn't get it

I think other section were quiet moderate but maths was the lengthiest I have solved in a while. I could only attempt 17 questions in maths.
Hoping you have the same review and then sighing a relief

1 Like