How is resonance material for droppers? Is it at par with jee advanced level? Does it contain sufficient theory ?

I am taking drop this year and I want to know the review of resonance material. I have to crack jee this year . It's a do or die situation. Your valuable cooperation and advice will be appreciated!

I can answer this question better because I am a dlp student of resonance. Resonance material is good but upto level of jee mains but for advance in my opinion you should prefer some best books like bm sharma, g tewani etc

Can you please suggest some reference books ?

You should go for bm sharma(irodov when u complete whole chapter) for physics, for maths cengage /arihant both are good (tmh when mastered all concept) and in chemistry naredra avasti,ms Chauhan,vk jaiswal and ur coaching stuff .
The books written are more than sufficient and go for it

bro is resonance topic wise test series good @Harsh_2020_2

I have set of books which include DC Pandey, IE Irodov, HC Verma, n Awasthi , ms Chauhan , new pattern mathematics SK Goyal..Are these enough?
Should I solve Olympiad level problems for an upper hand in jee advanced?

Depends on ur level if u are in good level then go for allen because many more students are there to compete than in resonance

1 Like

I can answer this question because I am current dlp student of resonance. No, I don't think so that it is enough for jee advanced level.
I am currently sthdying in resonance jaipur and in RJ-1 batch and we have got the best teachers and even they say that you have to solve other books like N avasthi, irodov... etc to get up to advanced level.

Hello,
I have studied in resonance during my preparation time, so I can help you with your query,
Resonance focuses more on Jee advanced rather than Jee mains, so their study materials are also designed in that way.
Problem sheet consists of 4 stages:
Stage 1 contains easy problems which are generally concept based and they are given topic wise, as soon as you complete a topic you have to do those questions to strengthen your concepts.
Stage 2 contains single and double integer type questions , their level ranging from easy to hard.
Stage 3 contains multiple option correct type questions, their level ranging from easy to hard
Stage 4 contains previous year Jee advanced and Jee mains problems.
So, if you will do the sheets properly, then for sure you will ace Jee with good score.