How did you crack JEE (did you go for coaching or did self study)?

how did you prepare for JEE ? Did you go to any coaching or you did self study?
keen for your answer@Churchil_2018
Regards

1 Like

Sorry , for a bit off topic post , but @Anupam_2022 you need to put in space between answer and @ else he won’t be notified

@Churchil_2018 do look into this query

1 Like

Thank you,great help
i couldnt figure out what went wrong

1 Like

@Anupam_2022

Well yeah, I went to FIITJEE in Lucknow, during my XI and XII, I took the 2 year classroom program. I actually couldn't do well in both of my years..mainly because of my bad health, so was just fine. Coaching classes are actually tiring, if you have to manage both your school, and the coaching. So it is better to have a decision first, if you are actually interested in schooling and board marks or not?

As an aspirant for JEE, I would recommend you to get into any integrated program, either in FIITJEE or in Resonance (I would recommend the latter one). More to resonance, as I find from all my friends, etc that their study is more centralized and clean. But it mostly depends regionally. I have heard that resonance in Allahabad is not that good, so better join FIITJEE over there. Do join a coaching for your JEE as it's really important. They provide a very straight, neat and central approach for clearing the exam, along with proper assessment via internal papers, all India exams, etc.

As far as my study was concerned.. first of all..I was really ill throughout my period, so it was really difficult for me to focus. And secondly, even though I studied hard, I was ill just before the exams, so the exam didn't go well despite the hard work in both my XII and the drop year.

Do let me know if you have any further queries. Feel free to ask, and create different threads for off topic related queries.

3 Likes

Really glad that you replied so quick
really heartwarming .
Definitely i'll post if have any query .

1 Like

You are free to post queries and doubts over here. We will answer you back asap!

I dedicate a lot of time to this book but its really hard. without any solutions/hint to most o f proving questions in geometry.,its quite impossible to solve .
Please tell any tip if possible

1 Like

Which book? @Anupam_2022

Challenge and thrill of pre college mathematics

1 Like

@Anupam_2022

I'm afraid I haven't heard about this book, as I just focussed on the core JEE books. I hope other mentors will be able to help you. :slight_smile:

Ok.
Thanks for replying

1 Like