Has anyone Confirmed the Participation of the FIITJEE AITS being held on 9th and 10th November

Has anyone Confirmed the Participation of the FIITJEE AITS being held on 9th and 10th November

@abhijit_2020 and other fiitjee student please reply ASAP

Yeah, I have.

Yeah did they give any confirmation message ?

And also aren't you in class 11?

I have registered for aits and i have confirmed for 9 and 10th November but some are saying the site is not working properly as something should be coming after confirming like centre of exam,admit card etc

I'm in 12th. I don't think there's an option to change username.
Also, only a pop-up message appears after confirming.

Yes I did, but the confirmation window prevails there. I mean even after clicking yes, it is asking to confirm again. Is anyone else facing the same issue.

Okay yeah i was asking about the same issue

So how will you confirm the test?

But i think there is no option to confirm your participation option on tests on 9th and 10th november tests i.e. part test 1 FIITJEE AITS In my window it is showing to confirm your participation for 16th november test .kindly confirm my observation.

Last date was today

yeah I have confimed

Last date extended till 29th October.

Can you please share the screen shot of which confirmation are you talking about

aitsg

chrome In this it is not showing the confirmation for the 9th and 10th november tests

Although I am not sure but I believe it is region specific, because some of my friends complained the Fiitjee Mumbai academics regarding the confirmation issue. So they might have extended the date here.

You should mail the query at cbtreg@fiitjee.com

Yes now the date has been extended till29 october