For revision, should i cover mathematical reasoning, statistics, mathematical induction as well?

I am a dropper of fiitjee i have covered calculus and coordinate geometry in maths should i study liitle more chapters or just revise these two branch of mathematics.I am more concerned about april mains or should i cover mathematical reasoning,statistics,mathematical induction chapter too

1 Like

You can try covering few chapters of algebra like quadratic equations , progression and series , matrices, determinants before jan mains

Ok

In my opinion, you can gear up for Jan attempt itself. Because in April attempt there will be more number of students who want to score good and better than their Jan attempt. For the same marks, percentile in Jan attempt is more than that in April attempt. And you know what happens in the percentile chaos..

2 Likes

This might help you

Yeah @Samarth_2020 is correct. Try to score as as much as you can in jan attempt because it doesnot how much you score in april attempt NTA will mess up with percentile very badly . I have a very bad Personal experience about this

3 Likes

The topics you have listed (Mathematical reasoning, statistics, induction) are extremely easy, and are more or less not useful for JEE. A very low number of questions are asked from these chapters. If you are lucky, you might get one question from mathematical reasoning. So i suggest that you go ahead and cover these chapters ASAP and get them done within 2-3 days.

you should definitely cover up topics like Permutation and combination,Probability,matrices ans series as questions from these topics are asked repeatedly.
All the best

1 Like