OMG dude. I hope that's not a board question cuz that line wasn't in my summary or your summary.
Novel to Maine sirf hum dono ki summaries se sikha hai. I tried some questions got them.
Agar CBSE dialogues bhi puchegi to im dead tomorrow.
Please confirm if its board or not bro?
Geoff was like a symbol of freedom for her and was her only confidant. She was interested to go to all those places that he went when she wasn't around. She also wanted to interact with the exotic and interesting people that he knew.
- Her father was a typical example of lower middle-class man.
- Worked hard all day, returned home sweaty.
- Spent little time with family.
- Didn't share any household responsibility with his wife (she is seen washing dishes)
- Sophie and her dad had a strained bond.
- He spoke to her sarcastically and said he would be happy if she built them a decent house.
- Warns her not to spread her imaginative stories and get in trouble
- He is short tempered - she fears Jansie will spread the new to the neighbourhood and her father would be angry.