Doubt regarding filling Jee Mains application form

I am from General EWS category but I have heard rumours that EWS category reservation is not allowed till now. Is that true?
I have read an article in which they are talking that it would be applied next year.
Please help me in this issue

See, last year there was a different cutoff for ews candidates. And the cutoff for EWS was almost 10 percentile lower than General.
See if you belong to EWS, there is no harm in applying through it as it might give you the benefits in some colleges... however if somehow some colleges decide they won't take admission on the basis of ews, you can always go through the common rank list

1 Like

No, the rumours you heard isn't true. This year also the cut offs was separate for EwS in Jee. If you are getting advantage of EWS category you should take it's advantages. Don't follow the rumours spread by people.

1 Like

You will definitely get benefit of ews if you do your counselling wisely ..
I have seen people at IITK who got benefit of 100 - 1500 rank through ews..

1 Like

Guys I have applied as a Gen ews Candidate but in case if I can't provide sufficient documents then I will be treated as Regular General Candidate right?

chrome
I am unable to open the tab, What's the reason

Yes, if you are unable to show the documents before the last date, then you will be treated as a general candidate.

1 Like

What's the last date ? Any idea about it mam

You should submit it between 1-5 June.

1 Like

For this tab problem, it happens when you access the site many a times with the same ip address. Use proxy server or incognito mode if you want to open the tab immediately after this msg appears.