Doubt from amines and aromatic compounds

How to proceed with the mechanism ?
@Shaquib @Shwetanshu_2018

1 Like

@Shaquib, @Shwetanshu_2018 bhaiya I got for all the questions the first product but I don't know how to proceed with their 2nd part.

Anyone ?

Is the answer c for 49

No, answer given is option (A).

Can you share your solution?

If you find anything wrong ...pls correct me.

1 Like

If anyone get answer for 49 pls do share your mechanisim.....

how u can say florine will leave as a lg in 103 question @Bhuvanitha_2020..

@Sneha_2021 according to me we cannot remove any halogen from benzene ring( as it will be in conjugation)

But there is a exception when (1,2) di halides in benzene ring reacts with Grignard reagent.

Here is what I have learnt from my notes..if you find anything wrong correct me..
@Shwetanshu_2018 @Shaquib pls do clarify on the same...

1 Like

It’s correct @Bhuvanitha_2020
@Sneha_2021 F is a very bad leaving group but this reactions happens because of the carbanion in the ortho position , in benzyne mechanism if you remember then the carbanion in the ortho position was the only driving force that led to such unusual mechanism

3 Likes

vaise mere option c aur d dono aa rhe h .this reaction is beckman reaarrangement

@achyut_2021 , H2O is not given there in the question and answer as mentioned by @deep_2020 is option A

No sir its the water molecule that gets separatedin step 3

1 Like

I’m really sorry @Achyut_2021 I didn’t notice that :sweat_smile:
From what you have shown c and d both will be formed but c should be the major product so option c should be correct answer as they have asked about major product .

2 Likes

Yeah, even I feel C should be correct. AFAIK number of errors in Himanshu Pandey are more than MS Chouhan.