Can I solve irodov,vikas Gupta and Sameer bansal calculas within 4 months

Can I solve irodov,vikas Gupta and Sameer bansal calculas within 4 months if I start now onwards

It all depends on how strong you concepts are right now , because the books that you have mentioned are basically like question bank , so if you have enough hold on concepts you can solve them without getting stuck much and hence you’ll be able to complete them , on the other hand, if your concepts are weak then every second problem will consume you time and hence it will become difficult for you

1 Like

What if I give only 1 hr each day to each of them and be able to do 7-8 questions in each.?

In 1 hr it sounds easy to complete 7-8 question , but you can try it yourself , these plans sounds good theoretical but practical they don’t happen .

Today you cab pick up irodov once and in 1 hr you can try solving 7-8 questions , among those 7-8 questions for sure if you’ll get stuck even in 1 question then it will consume a lot of your time

Thanks BHAIYA..I will work on this plan for a week...and would continue only if it works well..thanks for guiding me.

1 Like

start solving them but without the thought of completing these books...start learning from questions instead of finishing the chapter.