I am thinking of applying to Harvard and other US schools. But I am not sure since the competition is insanely tough. So the following is my profile and please tell me do I stand any chance for getting selected?
1)Jee mains and advanced rank 1331 and 1003 respectively
2)Kvpy SX scholar
3) Sat score 1530/1600
4)Sat subject physics, chemistry,maths(lvl.2) scores 760,750,770
5) AP physics ( all 4) a total of 18/20 credits, Chemistry 4/5 and Calculus BC 4/5 credits.
6) Class 12th boards 95% and 10th 96%
Extra curricular activities:
1)GK quizzer: Represented school twice at zonal level and once at the national level
2)Athletics: participated in inter DPS athletics meet and CBSE clusters
3)Served as GK club secretary, president and Student secretary during 3 years.
- Wrote a Research paper on gravitational lensing.
- Conducted and designed several experiments (9 in total) on topics like aerodynamic tunnel and cathode rays etc
- made 2 research Projects on organic fuel and traffic management