Can anyone suggest a good coaching institute for a dropper? (previously enrolled in FIITJEE South Delhi)

Hey guys
I got a very bad rank in jee mains. I was previously enrolled in Fiitjee,South Delhi. Can you please guide me, which coaching should I take.

Drop year wants a good change ..
First stop thinking pessimistic and start thinking optimistic (personality change )..
For coaching
You can consider vibrant or nucleus

3 Likes

Thanks for replying
I don't think i will be going to kota, its very far from my city.I was thinking about Allen, Chandigarh. Can anyone share someting about it?

What do you think about vmc

Do you want one in Chandigarh?

I have no idea about vmc. It would be more preffered in chandigarh.

Better go for Allen, if they provide good teachers. Rest institutes in Chandigarh, don't focus much on droppers.

Decide between fiitjee and allen.

2 Likes

Thanks bro

1 Like

If u are strong enough to move from your house for study then go Kota and join vibrant or career point or Allen otherwise join any DLP of above mentioned

I think there is no point of joining any coaching in a dropper year as you have already did the coaching from fiitjee. You have your notes and every material for practice. Just keep practising those only. If you couldn't understand some concepts, there is plenty of material available on youtube channels . Join a test series if you can for regular practice, I think this will save your money and time that is spent in coaching. Self study is the key to success in any exam. Good luck!

It's better to choose self study. Now you have your notes, try to practice scoring areas . Chemistry , maths should be your key strengths to score high. If possible try to prepare quick important formula sheets for maths and chemistry.

Hello @Namish_1 ,
As you are already planning to go to Chandigarh for your drop year over Kota so I would suggest you to enroll in Allen Chandigarh but if not Chandigarh the you can go to Narayana Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi.
You should focus on practicing more and more questions as you are already familiar with almost all concepts, so no need to spend too much time on that until its very weak for you. Also, you should at least solve 30-40 (JEE Mains Level) questions per subject daily to boost up in test series wherever you join because at the end of the day it will give you confidence.
And from October onwards you should be practicing sample papers other than test series in your room too. Because in my experience what helped me achieve speed during JEE exam was my speed in question solving with accuracy, and if you solve almost 30-40 questions (JEE Mains Level) per subject per day than you too will have it.
And when you get comfortable enough in JEE Mains level questions, the you should start focusing on JEE Advanced too, because ultimate aim is to get into IIT. For that focus on all kinds of previous JEE Advanced questions and then your institute material or both hand in hand.
All the best!!!!

1 Like

Hello,I suggest you to join Allen Chandigarh if you can't go to kota. They are producing good results but ultimately it depends on you.Just do some hard work this year keeping your focus on advanced as then you can easily clear mains and clearing mains with a good score will ensure you a good nit.