Can anyone review Sameer Bansal book?

Can anyone just review problems in algebra by sameer bansal?

1 Like

@ujwal_2020

Just check the discussion link below, I hope you will get some info.

1 Like

But I am talking of algebra not calculus

1 Like

U can go for cengage as the patterns of questions are from scratch to advanced level.the questions are sufficient to have knowledge of algebra from exam point of view.

@ujwal_2020

I also agree with @Saransh_1. Cengage is the most comprehensive book when it comes to advanced level problems, or building concepts from the scratch. Since I have personally used it for mathematics, I can assure you that it is a much better one from many other books, when it comes to concept building and practice.

I am talking of solving it during revision.

For revision also there are miscellaneous problems which really helpful in revision.

1 Like

No, I won't recommend solving a whole new book for revision, this is a really faulty strategy. Select one book, heartily follow it, mark the important questions, do a good revision of concepts, that's all you need for revision, just solving the important questions, archives, and the extra coaching materials, etc.

Sameer bansal book is very good for revision in calculus as the question it have are really challenging. Calculus question are of advanced level.

For revision I would like to suggest the thorough revision of questions what u have done whole year after working on your weakness, u can try test series for overall practice. Which would help in revision. Doing unsolved will sharp your skills