Can anyone recommend videos in which question and answers of math jee main level are solved (other than previous years)?

Can anyone recommend videos in which question and answers of math jee main level are solved (other than previous years)?

No one of 2019,20 level but mohit tyagi is best

Even video of mixed chapters can do

Then try vedantu crash course or neha aggarwal maths paper solving jee main she conducts a youtube session of paper solving of 100 questions probably covering whole syllabus.You visit her page in youtube she also gives shortcut hints while solving questions according to me that her will suit you. She has also solved all sets of 2019,2020 question paper solving session conducted and moreover selected important questions has also been conducted in various months for first jee jan attempt she also i think did another session in month of april go and check in YouTube.

1 Like

So far Neha Mam has conducted 5 sessions of paper solving according to 2020 pattern in various months again is scheduled in last week of may or has been conducted i am not sure but atleast check that 5 previous sessions

1 Like

See mohit tyagi comes in unacademy in problem solving session you can try that also as far he was hod of maths faculty at resonance jaipur or kota

1 Like