Basic doubt from current

i have a basic doubt that lets take a circuit in which there is one battery and other is a device connected by conducting wires . Now as the battery provides potential difference so there is an electric field so the charges move through the conducting wires and as in a conductor after some time electric field becomes zero so there should be no current after some time .
Now for this i think that due to the internal mechanism inside the battery charges are accumulated at the plates by a non conservative force. And by this there is an electric field created by these charges which is conservative and due to this electric field the positive charge on plate move through the conducting wires and reach the other end . And the charges donot end up due to the ongoing internal production of charges by battery (chemical reactions)
So what i meant to ask that the charges on plates(generated by chemical reactions inside battery) move through the conducting wires or the electrons in conductiong wires move by the conservative electric field?

@Satyendra_2019 @Bhuvanitha_2020 @akash_2020 anyone

First of all the electric field doesn't go away until there is a potential difference.
And there is a potential difference until the chemical reactions happening inside the battery stops( or achieve equilibrium).
Due to that potential difference charge carriers flow and thus current flows.
Actually only electrons are the ones which flow from anode to cathode . That's why it is called electricity.

Bro what i meant to ask is that the charge(electron or proton) stored on plates by internal mechanism of battery goes around the wires due to P.D. or the charges (electron or proton)present in conducting wires move due to PD?

Bro the electrons present on the plates of battery pushes the electron present in conductor, the electrons present inside the conductor pushes each other and on and on this makes the flow of current

1 Like

Thanks bro..