As per the current situation in the country,when do you think the JEE mains can be held?

As per the current situation in the country,when do you think the JEE mains can be held? And what will be the gap between JEE mains and advanced?

Nobody can predict dates. But yes one thing I know time between jee main and advanced given will be very less

Less like...will it be approx 20 days? Or even lesser?

Ya almost 10 -15 days

No Vibhu I don’t think it will be this short time min 20 days for result(for air ) and 15 days for registering adv so totally min one month I think .

2 Likes

Might be possible bhuvanitha .

This time the ranks will also be given in JEE mains unlike January so it should take minimum 15 days for the results.Then registration of JEE Advanced and releasing the hall tickets may take another 10 days...So I guess minimum 25 days or 30 days..

Yes they will take time. Before that they will take enough time before the pandemic is controlled.

I don't think that the exams will be conducted before July..what do you think?

What do you mean, July end? Could be.... I suppose mid July.

By "before July "I meant in the month of June or may...

Oh, yeah I agree with that... It isn't possible before July.

Moreover, UP govt. has announced that there will be no permission for gatherings till June 30.

1 Like

Ohhhh..I was unaware of the fact...but Mr Pokhriyal has said has the exam may be conducted in June..

will jee advanced get cancelled?..mhrd announced the semester in colleges will begin from september which is only possible if we cancel advance

No relax :smile: