Any good Book for jee main maths?

My name is AYUSH,I'm a dropper and I am preparing only for mains.
I was doing Rd Sharma objective before I have done tangent and normal ,rate measure and mean value theorem from it.

I thought that level of questions was not of mains level and variety was less so I have now decided to do cengage(jeemain book ) will it be enough for jee mains I will do only that book and previous year of jee main and single objective of advance.
And tell if I'm wrong about Rd Sharma questions level is that the level you need for mains

Reply asap

See @Ayush_2020_1 I want to give a suggestion
Solve jee mains/AIEEE old paper twice in a week (just like original jee mains) mark the unsolder/incorrect question and then go through book, notes whatever you have , find the mistake learn from them it will help a lot.
For book go for cengage.

Best of luck.

Hello,
Rd sharma is meant for preparation of boards only, you can't expect to study only Rd sharma and crack Jee mains, you can do it in the beginning of chapter to have an idea about the chapter, but for practice purpose use cengage or Amit m.agrawal and previous year jee problems.

Try to solve previous year questions after studying a chapter from both. Choose the book which gives you better results. Almost all books are same anyways.

RD Sharma goes for detailed answering while in Mains you can't give enough time to get detailed solution of every other question.
Go for Cengage, know your level. Start from the basics and then go for difficult ones. Doesn't matter if you are preparing only for mains or Advanced. If you will keep saying that I just need to prepare for Mains Level question paper, then you won't be able to give your best.
My suggestion will be take the Cengage and start solving questions. The more question you solve The more confident you can be on the topic.
And finally, as every other Mentor said, along with books go for Previous year Question Papers cuz they are the best sources.

ALL THE BEST!

a good book to try is JEE Main for Mathematics by Dinesh Khattar pearson publication. It contains a very wide variety of questions with brief solutions enough to help you out if you are stuck.

cheers
paras

I recommend cengage for jee mains but jump to the problems only after being thorough with the concepts.

Use RD SHARMA for theory and basic understanding and cengage for problem solving.Solve the previous year papers in a time bound manner to get a real feel of the exam.

Cengage for Mains...
Cengage has a very good problem set for maths. It gives exposure to various kinds of problems that train your brain to think fast. That is most important for JEE Mains.
In JEE Mains all you need to do is to maintain a correct balance between concept application,solving speed and accuracy in calculation to score well in maths.

Also you might find some problems in the book that you might not be able to solve in the first few attempts. Don't get disheartened. It's normal and it happens quite frequently. Don't give up just keep doing.

All the best